It's the content that matters...inside out
Just when you thought you'd seen it all...Voilą!
Trust in You
The Guide to Understanding
holding your own
What $ Insurance Owes
Love being set
Compiled By Antone P. Braga
- Property Claim Deconstruct—Calculation, adjustment: You see what to expect through to settlement.
- Glossary—Insurance jargon: You easily interpret adjuster parlance.
- Your Rights—Equity: You access disaster insurance rights and rules of recovery.
- Company Tactics—Quotes from adjusters' training: You form collaborative strategy.
- Court Results—Outcomes from policyholder claims: You gain valuable insight.
- Objective Preparedness—Informed, ready: You are set.
Topics covered include: Your Authority & Adjusters' Authority, The Standard of Value, Depreciation, The Rules on Personal Property, The Provisions Limiting Insurance Company's Liability, Coinsurance, Salvage Principles, Standard Policy Wording, The Acts Which Void the Policy, The Conditions Suspending Coverage, What You Must Do In Case of Loss, many Sample Forms and Letters, References to Cases and Regulations, and much, much more.
What is your philosophy: drive or be driven? I happen to think we are wise to keep our drive alive.
© 1991-2016 APB