It's the content that matters...inside out
Just when you thought you'd seen it all...Voilą!
You are more in friendly hands, Yours!
The Guide to Understanding
What $ Insurance Owes
rainy day go away
Compiled By Antone P. Braga
- Property Claim Deconstruct—Calculation, adjustment: You see what to expect through to settlement.
- Glossary—Insurance jargon: You easily interpret adjuster parlance.
- Your Rights—Equity: You access disaster insurance rights and rules of recovery.
- Company Tactics—Quotes from adjusters' training: You form collaborative strategy.
- Court Results—Outcomes from policyholder claims: You gain valuable insight.
- Objective Preparedness—Informed, ready: You are set.
Topics covered include: Your Authority & Adjusters' Authority, The Standard of Value, Depreciation, The Rules on Personal Property, The Provisions Limiting Insurance Company's Liability, Coinsurance, Salvage Principles, Standard Policy Wording, The Acts Which Void the Policy, The Conditions Suspending Coverage, What You Must Do In Case of Loss, many Sample Forms and Letters, References to Cases and Regulations, and much, much more.
Put Policy Ensurance by your side Today!
love being set
Available at online retailers
Barnes & Noble
Policy Ensurance Ebook
this content is local to your area in that it affects virtually everyone in your area, indirectly or directly: property insurance policyholders. When the next news stories run having to do with a local disaster such as a hurricane, earthquake, flood, tornado, fire, etc., perhaps think of those disaster survivors and to what extent you may have helped in their preparedness and recovery. Thank you for any help you give.
What is your philosophy: drive or be driven? I happen to think we are wise to keep our drive alive.
© 1991-2016 APB