| It's the content that matters...inside out
What You Think Counts—Your Side Prepared
[Click Image to ZOOM]
Compiled By Antone P. Braga
- Owed You—Claims calculation and negotiation:
You see what to expect in case of loss.
- Glossary—Insurance language and jargon: You understand adjuster parlance simply.
- Your Rights—How your insurance should behave: You access the rules. Yes, there are rules, and violations worth noting.
- Company Tactics—Quotes from adjusters' out-to-"win" training: You anticipate company strategy.
- Court Results—Outcomes from policyholder claims: You gain valuable insight.
- Objective Preparedness—Informed, prepared and inclined to be more emotionally level and competent: You solidify your emotional investment.
Topics covered include: Your Authority & Adjusters' Authority, The Standard of Value, Depreciation, The Rules on Personal Property, The Provisions Limiting Insurance Company's Liability, Coinsurance, Salvage Principles, Standard Policy Wording, The Acts Which Void the Policy, The Conditions Suspending Coverage, What You Must Do In Case of Loss, many Sample Forms and Letters, References to Cases and Regulations, and much, much more.
"It is time that someone publishes a book of this nature. As Regulators, we are aware that most policyholders are not aware...We wish you all the success...Your intent and foresight is commended."
—STATE of HAWAII, USA
DEPARTMENT of INSURANCE
"Thank you...regarding your vital information on Preparedness...In particular...useful information for people to have in terms of property insurance and business recovery issues...a good reminder of ways of helping prevent stress by Preparedness. Good luck with your book."
—DISASTER MENTAL HEALTH
AMERICAN RED CROSS
NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS, USA
"Survivors Helping Survivors" Book Review
Policy Ensurance (Ebook)
SSL SECURE PAYMENT
Policyholder-Thinker Preparedness-Revolution: Carry the news YOU WON'T LOSE tucked away to WIN that rainy day!
© 1991-2013 APB