It's the content that matters...inside out

You are more in friendly hands, Yours!
Put Policy Ensurance by your side.

Rainy Day Go Away
© 2013-2015 APB

The Cat In Your Hat

holding your own

Catch wind of it

Re: Homeowners Association as

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Policyholder Awareness/Preparedness Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tonyb on October 16, 2001 at 02:05:57:

In Reply to: Re: Homeowners Association as posted by on October 15, 2001 at 10:23:01:

: There are considerable differences of responsibility and rights between those of an insured and those of a loss payee. You would do best to get a second legal opinion from an attorney schooled in insurance matters. Also, the term "propety damage" usually refers to damage to property of others, i.e., liability insurance, not the "insured property" section of the policy. Make sure there is no misunderstanding of terminology.


There is a comprehensive section of a book we publish, "Policy Ensurance," that deals with rights and responsibilities of the loss payee (mortgagee) vs. policyholder (insured).

Policyholder Resources

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Policyholder Resources

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Policyholder Awareness/Preparedness Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

© 1991-2011 Antone P. Braga