It's the content that matters...inside out

You are more in friendly hands, Yours!
Put Policy Ensurance by your side.

Rainy Day Go Away
© 2013-2015 APB

The Cat In Your Hat

holding your own

Catch wind of it

Re: Son's vandalisim

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Policyholder Awareness/Preparedness Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mike Kollar on December 07, 2000 at 09:07:45:

In Reply to: Re: Son's vandalisim posted by Sure-Net on October 05, 1999 at 16:30:03:

: : My juvenile son did some vadalisim to an office. Is such an act something that I can get my homeowner's insurance policy to cover? How? both my agent of several years and the area rep. seem to be avoiding giving me an answer, either way, in writing.

: The policy section that likely covers the claim is in the liability portion of your policy....there are however, some exclusions that pertain to vicarious liability for the actions of a child or minor under certain circumstances. The damaged party is the one having the claim, if it is presented; and if the claim is denied, exact exclusion wording in the policy should be asked for.

Policyholder Resources

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Policyholder Resources

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Policyholder Awareness/Preparedness Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Site search Web search

powered by FreeFind

© 1991-2011 Antone P. Braga