It's the content that matters...inside out

Policyholder Ready Toolbox
© 2013-2017 APB

The Cat In Your Hat

holding your own

Those who hold high places left you holding a near-empty toolbox ...
Good luck on a rainy day with that disability!

Adjuster's License

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Policyholder Awareness/Preparedness Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tonyb on July 04, 1999 at 16:50:40:

The way I became an adjuster was to first work for a major
company as an insurance adjuster trainee and then work as an adjuster
under the company's license. I only went for my own license after 14
years of working in the field as a multi-line adjuster. My state
license requires that I either act on behalf of the insurance company or
the policyholder, but not both....I elected to act on behalf of the
policyholder. Most of the public and even many adjusters are not
aware of this major differentiation.

Not sure of the licensing requirements for working storms in different advice is to make sure you check with the authorities in
each state before you plan on adjusting claims in that state...

I am thinking about getting into the Insurance Adjusters field. I am
planning on taking some courses through Leonard's in Dallas Texas to get
I plan on taking my first course in Casualty and then work through the
Workers Comp and Fire and Allied Lines courses to get my Multi Lines
My question on this is should I be trying to take courses offered by All
> State, Farmers, State Farm, and Progressive after I receive my Casualty
If certified in Texas should I get certification in other states. I
would like to be able to work storms in the whole 50 states...

Policyholder Resources

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Policyholder Resources

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Policyholder Awareness/Preparedness Forum ] [ FAQ ]

© 1991-2015 APB